Occasional conflicts and discussions are a normal, natural part of intimate relationships and usually not a problem as long as we are able to repair our bond with each other.
In a pleasant and supportive environment you will start to recognize the dynamics in your relationship which lead to conflict, repair your bond together and share what really matters to you so you can make a loving and intimate connection. Videos from real-life couples will be shown and you will practice together with your partner. This is a psycho-educational workshop, sharing in the group happens only voluntary.
- create more safety and trust in your relationship
- repair hurts in your relationship and restore mutual affection
- share what really matters to you without resulting in conflict
- connect to each other and become emotionally and physically closer
- understand each other better
June 23rd and 24th
July 14th and 15th
August 11th and 12th
September 8th and 9th
October 20th and 21st
November 17th and 18th
December 8th and 9th
Facilitated by a Therapy With Heart Therapist with advanced EFT training and expertise
This workshop is offered Fridays 9-5 and Saturday’s 9-3:00 on a regular basis. Contact us to register for the next workshop!