If you have lost a loved one you might have a number of unresolved questions, or wonder how you can move forward living without your loved one.
Grief is a normal process after a death but how you heal can at times get complicated.
1) Allow a space to navigate the painful emotions that come with grief and loss that are unique to you
2) Explore regrets or guilt and find ways to heal and forgive
3) Find tools to help in the day to day grief process so you don’t feel “stuck”
4) Provide education on the normal grieving process
5) Provide create, expressive, interactive ways to help children/adolescents grieve and heal
6) Create a new connection with your loved one