After graduating from Fuller Theological Seminary and successfully completing her internship at Therapy with Heart, Bonnie Lewis is thrilled to be returning as a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT-10483).
Through an integrated approach, she desires to bring hope and healing to each client by coming alongside them in their journey. By collaborating with the client, she hopes to empower men and women to find their voice for themselves and within relationships. Bonnie focuses on building a tailored approach to therapy that allows her to be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
Bonnie’s experiences include work with abuse and trauma, women and men who have dealt with unwanted pregnancy, and over nine years work with adolescents. Bonnie has a focus on working with adolescents, individuals and couples on various issues including anxiety, stress, self-esteem, self-harm, couples therapy, destructive relationship patterns, depression, trauma and abuse.
She has completed extensive trainings in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Attachment-based Intervention, Mending the Soul, Infidelity and Pornography, Mindfulness Awareness of Attachment and treating teens with OCD. Bonnie is also a member and the student rep of the Arizona Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Premarital Therapy
- Loss of Emotional Intimacy or Feeling Disconnected from Partner
- Emotional Injuries
- Emotional and/or Physical Infidelity
- Unmet Emotional Needs
- Unmet Physical Needs
- Rebuilding and Cultivating Trust
- Problematic Communication Patterns
- Feeling Stuck, Trapped, Bored or Disillusioned in Relationship
- Sexless Marriages and Low Sex Relationships
- Relationship Completion, Divorce Transition
- Adolescent Sexual Identity Concerns
- Adolescent Grief, Depression, and/or Anxiety
“When you (and/or your partner) feel stuck, I want to help empower you to find your way out so that you can become your true self.” –Bonnie Mason