Occasional conflicts and discussions are a normal, natural part of intimate relationships and usually not a problem as long as we are able to repair our bond with each other.
In a pleasant and supportive environment you will start to recognize the dynamics in your relationship which lead to conflict, repair your bond together and share what really matters to you so you can make a loving and intimate connection. Videos from real-life couples will be shown and you will practice together with your partner. This is a psycho-educational workshop, sharing in the group happens only voluntary.
- create more safety and trust in your relationship
- repair hurts in your relationship and restore mutual affection
- share what really matters to you without resulting in conflict
- connect to each other and become emotionally and physically closer
- understand each other better
January 26th and 27th
March 2nd and 3rd
May 4th and 5th
June 15th and 16th
August 24th and 25th
October 5th and 6th
November 2nd and 3rd
December 7th and 8th
Facilitated by a Therapy With Heart Therapist with advanced EFT training and expertise
This workshop is offered Fridays 9-5 and Saturday’s 9-3:00 on a regular basis. Contact us to register for the next workshop!